Role: I.T. Business Systems Project Manager, Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for a consultant for a 6+ month consulting opportunity in the Brooklyn, NY area.
Reporting to the Director, Applications Development, and the Patient Access/General Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing multifaceted IT projects ensuring scope is delivered according to deadlines, budget, and quality standards. The PM will manage enterprise wide strategic projects with complex scope and scale, and may report progress or matrix report on a project directly to Senior Leadership. The PM develops the project plan, builds project schedules, manages project meetings, communicates progress and status, enforces quality management, and identifies, responds, and manages risks, issues, and changes and manages all information technology project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately. Additionally, the PM may serve as a mentor for Business Analysts.
Candidate Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- 8+ years of project management experience leading technically oriented business projects, including development and execution
- 5+ years of experience working in all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
- 5+ years of experience data gathering/performing system analysis and developing/writing system requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle, Patient Access, Health Information Management, Scheduling or other healthcare software implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience in a patient care/clinical environment
- Undergraduate in I.S. degree or related technical field degree. Project Management Professional (PMP) or other project management certification
- Patient Access/HIM/Revenue Cycle experience
- Experience with any of the following: Epic, Allscripts SCM, McKesson, Meditech, Cerner (Soarian), T-Systems, Wellsoft, Sunquest, GE Centricity
Projected Start Date: April 2015
Duration: 6 months with possible extensions
Hours: M-F on site, possible 5th day off site
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: robert@TheInformaticsGroup.com
For more information, visit: www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations including Providers, Payers, and Life Sciences implementing a wide array of IT solutions.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.Apply for this position