Role: Sr Project Manager (Behavioral Health), Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for a consultant for a 12+ month consulting opportunity in the Boston, MA area.
- Project will be to create a novel model of integrated behavioral healthcare that will carry across a patient’s life span.
- The project’s scope will span 4 hospitals.
- The project will support mobile crisis and urgent care teams, integrate behavioral health services into emergency departments and launch a behavioral health education campaign. This is a strategic initiative and is a high visible project.
Candidate Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Project Manager will be responsible for integrating and managing deliverables for the entire Program,
- Project Manager (PM) must be experienced in the Behavioral Health clinical environment and have a good grasp of current Behavioral Health process improvement initiatives,
- PM should have experience in managing a State grant. Familiarity with working with MA Health Policy Commission (HPC) is highly desirable,
- Experience in understanding clinical services to behavioral health clients at a comprehensive community mental health center (community hospitals),
- Experience in Psychiatric inpatient facility and outpatient services,
- Experience in managed group and individual services within a Crisis Intervention Service environment,
- Exceptional PM skills – Must be PMP certified from PMI,
- Excellent project definition skills, coordination of project activities across multiple hospitals and cross-functional organizations,
- Excellent senior executive communications skills – PM will functionally report to CEO & CMO – client Behavioral Services – and PMO for PM standards,
- Local candidate is preferred – required to be onsite 5 days/week.
Projected Start Date: April, 1, 2015
Duration: 1 year – initially with possible extension (Program is estimated to be 2-3 years duration)
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: robert@TheInformaticsGroup.com
For more information, visit: www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations including Providers, Payers, and Life Sciences implementing a wide array of IT solutions.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.Apply for this position