Role: Cerner Enterprise Wide Scheduling (ESM) Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for a consultant for a 10+ month consulting opportunity in the Southeast.
Project: Assist with the implementation of the Cerner Enterprise wide Scheduling, Medical Necessity and Automated Messaging solutions with an anticipated go-live in January 2016. This is a large scale implementation covering 5 facilities which will include the following departments: radiology, cardiology, pulmonary, rehab, clinics, infusion and other ancillary services.
Required skill set is as follows:
- Must have 3+ years experience implementing and building Cerner Scheduling (ESM)
- Must have experience working with clients recommending scheduling design, building, business processes and maintenance of ESM
- Provide expert ESM knowledge and integration points with the clinical areas
- Experience with “Scheduling to Orders” and “Orders to Scheduling” workflows required
- Experience building complex flex rules required
- Experience implementing and Building Medical Necessity strongly desired
- CCL experience and appointment reminders implementation a plus, but not required
Must be able to travel Monday – Thursday, preference given to candidates who reside on the east coast
This will be 100% on-site.
This position will have an immediate start date (or by early April).
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: robert@TheInformaticsGroup.com
For more information, visit: www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations including Providers, Payers, and Life Sciences implementing a wide array of IT solutions.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.Apply for this position