Role: Epic Certified Radiant Analyst / Builder, Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for a consultant for a 12+ month consulting opportunity in the Kentucky area.
Required skill set is as follows:
- Epic Radiant 2014 Certification
- 2+ years experience in an Analyst / Builder role with focus on Epic Radiant; Prefer someone with full cycle Radiant build application experience
- Team Lead experience; Ability to prioritize workload for self and others
- Must be able to travel Monday – Thursday to client location
- This will be 100% on-site
This position will have an immediate start date and 12 mo+ initial contract.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit: http://www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations including Providers, Payers, and Life Sciences implementing a wide array of IT solutions.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.Apply for this position