Role: McKesson Horizon Lab Analyst, Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for a consultant(s) for a 6+ month consulting opportunity in the KY area. Working remote may be allowed after resources become oriented to client.
Client is looking for two experienced Horizon Lab analysts to assist with the upgrade of Horizon Lab from v13.5.1 to v15.0.1.
- Ideal candidate will possess prior Horizon Lab experience.
- Experience integrating Horizon Lab to Paragon and CoPath is a plus.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and communicate project risks timely.
- Build, configure, test and deploy product features/functions and configuration changes.
- Provide input and documentation as requested.
- Identify changes to workflow.
- Assess changes required: Configuration, Build, Workflow, Education, Management/monitoring.
- Build or modify tables per Implementation Guide.
- Test: Unit test new feature setup, Test inbound and outbound messages, Test integrated workflow.
- Develop educational material. Train end users/leadership Activate: Review activation considerations and assist in developing a plan.
- Provide end user support during activation.
- Activate new features.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree, Six (6) years related experience or three (3) years direct experience in lieu of a degree. Prefer experience with multiple implementations.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: robert@TheInformaticsGroup.com
For more information, visit: www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations including Providers, Payers, and Life Sciences implementing a wide array of IT solutions.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.Apply for this position