Role: SharePoint Developer, Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for a consultant for a 6+ month consulting opportunity in the Midwest.
Position Overview: This position is responsible for coding and testing all assigned enhancements and new applications. Will work with design staff and other developers on major projects, and will work independently on other projects. Accountable to follow all appropriate policies and procedures. This position also is responsible for timely and accurate support of complex and escalated incidents of production applications.
- 2+ years of SharePoint experience
- Broad technical knowledge of programming languages, operating systems, and system utilities
- Application of multiple software development life cycle frameworks to projects
- Object oriented programming experience
- Object oriented design experience
- Relational databases
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including source code editor, compiler, build tools, and debuggers.
- Testing methodologies and tools
- Source Control tools
- Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- Enterprise Service Bus and Enterprise Integration
- Knowledge of appropriate programming languages or 3rd party products as assigned to support the domain.
- Leadership and mentorship skills
- Advanced trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Solid Analytical and design skills
- Effective Time Management
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong Written/Oral Communication Skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Respond to after-hour Production Problems
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field with 8 years of professional experience.
- Or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or a related field with 6 years of professional experience.
- Or equivalent in related work experience and abilities.
Must be able to travel to client site in the Fargo, ND area
This position will have an immediate start date and 6 mo+ initial contract.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: robert@TheInformaticsGroup.com
For more information, visit: www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations including Providers, Payers, and Life Sciences implementing a wide array of IT solutions.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.Apply for this position