Role: Java Software Application Developer, Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for multiple consultants for a 6+ month consulting opportunity in the Midwest.
Position Overview: This position is responsible for coding and testing major enhancements and small new applications on their own with direction from senior staff. They will also work under the guidance of senior staff for major projects. Accountable to follow all appropriate policies and procedures. This position also is responsible for timely and accurate support of production applications.
Required skill set is as follows:
1. Work independently on production incidents, major enhancements, and small new application projects.
2. Perform all development and testing activities associated with minor projects such as enhancements or small new applications.
3. Independently investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve basic and complex production incidents in applications and integrations between applications timely. Follow all change control processes and communicate resolution to appropriate parties.
4. Perform minor design activities associated with enhancements or small new applications, and obtain lead staff approval of suggested design prior to development.
5. Seek and follow guidance of senior staff on complex major enhancements, complex new applications, or complex integrations. Responsible to code according to provided specifications.
6. Create test cases, perform unit and functional testing of code, and document test results of a project. Resolve defects and bugs prior to releasing a project to testing team or users for user acceptance testing.
7. Accountable on projects and incidents to lead staff and management with timely delivery of quality code.
8. Adapt to and follow all client SDLC processes and procedures.
9. Adapt to and follow all client IT standards in application development.
10. Utilize solid communication skills, both written and verbal, while dealing with co-workers and customers.
11. Display professional behaviors and take responsibility for job performance, realizing extra effort and hours may be necessary to meet deadlines and expectations.
Must be able to travel weekly to client site in the Fargo, ND area
This will be 100% on-site.
This position will have an immediate start date and 6 mo+ initial contract.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: robert@TheInformaticsGroup.com
For more information, visit: www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations including Providers, Payers, and Life Sciences implementing a wide array of IT solutions.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.Apply for this position