The Informatics Group is searching for consultants for upcoming consulting opportunities (various Payer Solution Modules) in multiple locations across the U.S.
Required skill set is as follows:
- 2+ years’ experience in supporting Facets / Trizetto / NASCO / Amisys / HealthEdge
- Configuration experience a huge plus
Summary of Role:
- Identify high-level conceptual improvements to operational and technology challenges; push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and mindsets
- Identify, review, and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution to ensure alignment with global standards
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications; communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Participate in the identification of the work breakdown structure required for project delivery
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules, and the tracking and management of development work
- Conducts or supports corporate PMO implementation audits
- Liaise with the support team to enforce enterprise standards and best practices
- Identifies the impact of technology change on current processes and detail the creation of new processes
- Works on the creation and improvement of use cases
- Assists with quantifying the cost and value of technology solutions
Must be able to travel Monday – Thursday to client site. This will be 100% on-site.
Send your resume to: jobs@TheInformaticsGroup.com
For more information, visit: www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations including Providers, Payers, and Life Sciences implementing a wide array of IT solutions.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.Apply for this position